Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
here is my submission, an euro passat with bigger wheels, tinted headlights, CC and blinkers and with a darker tint. This is exaclty what i want my car to look like apart from the wheels and since we got the same color car i decided that it would be cool to kinda see how it will look :)
enjoY!

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
XedoS69 said:
very entertaining
can I get some more before the verdict?
Verdict? what are you talking about? I win Hands down, we already established that... dual fart cans, non functional hood scoop, cool purple neons accented by the "flaming" red flame... come on!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cam

·
Registered
17 Posts
You guys cracked my up tonight... here you go: 6" lift, 295 75's on 16x8 rims... coil sprung over solid axles front & rear, custom sliders, & rear steering. yeah my photoshop skills aren't the best but you get the idea.. :D

[/img]

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
nakman said:
You guys cracked my up tonight... here you go: 6" lift, 295 75's on 16x8 rims... coil sprung over solid axles front & rear, custom sliders, & rear steering. yeah my photoshop skills aren't the best but you get the idea.. :D

[/img]
WOW, and rear wheel sterring too!! :D

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
Heres a quick one, i dont have to many creative ideas tonight:
Fully shaved Trunk emblem, and lamp hood, fully shaved doors, smoothed rub strips, darker tinted tails and windows, and lowered some more:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.