Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys !

I an from Sao Paulo Brazil and I have an 99 passat (B5) armored and tuned !
Firist i would lke to make new friends here to change ideas experiences of this great car that is the B5
i would like to post some photos of that in the B5 club (passat of the month) !

I need some help to post that photos !

Thanks

Marcello

·
Registered
467 Posts
Armoured you say. That is a cool mod. I take it that it was required for some reason? How was it done? Professional or did you do it? power boosted to cope with weight? Run flat tyres?Some of the US guys might be interested. Not much use in Scotland although some areas are rough!. I have been involved in Saloon cars which have been "protected" so would be interested in specifications, level of protection, costs, process, etc.
PM if not public info.

·
I'm Urlik's Hero
9,784 Posts
The armoured bit caught my eye too! Perhaps it's a mistranslation?

If not, show us some pics - very interested - altho like Brian, not much call for armoured cars here either!

·
Registered
467 Posts
mycarsavw said:
The armoured bit caught my eye too! Perhaps it's a mistranslation?

If not, show us some pics - very interested - altho like Brian, not much call for armoured cars here either!
Nice (extreme) modification though. Interested to know who he feels threatened by. It may have been a second hand limousine or something like that. I thought Glasgow was rough!

·
Registered
165 Posts
I live here in Brazil as well.. my B5 isnt amored.but It is fairly common to see armored or bullet proof cars.. its nuts.. in Sao Paulo a Passat is like an benz in US, so lots of car jacking....I opted to install a 450HP turbo kit. to FLEE.. lol rather than sit and get shot.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts