Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
One evening we tried Ville's wheels under my car.

Those are 8,5x19 Phaeton Helios ET45. And those fitted ok. Inside there was about 3mm space...That's enough.. 8)

With those wheels PAssat can be lowered very much, because there's no scrubbing in wheel arches..

·
Registered
345 Posts
Passatplus, what are the taillights on that Variant? Wheels look great!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Doh! Sorry, I thought those looked familiar. For some reason, I thought it was a B5.5... I'm dumb. :shock:

I love your site, btw. Can you source those chrome Skoda door pins?

·
Banned
1,496 Posts
Iiro said:

Those are 8,5x19 Phaeton Helios ET45. And those fitted ok. Inside there was about 3mm space...That's enough.. 8)

With those wheels PAssat can be lowered very much, because there's no scrubbing in wheel arches..
Me like. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Iiro said:

Those Helios look awesome. A bit too large for my taste, 18" would be perfect -- I'm paranoid of potholes!

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Both of those wheels are very nice on a passat. Don't you think that it is weird that the golf 5 now has the 5x112 bolt pattern that means if you just ship and get a golf 5 you don't have to sell your wheel that mean the next passat will still have the 5x 112 bolt pattern.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.