Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody bought a seat cover for the back seat that fits our cars. The leather is pretty cold for our pup in the winter, but blankets just slip right off the seat. I was thinking of checking Petco/Petsmart. Just wondering has bought one that fits good. TIA

·
Registered
675 Posts
They have some nice ones at the Pet stores you mentioned. I have one for the back seat, it has some straps that slip over the headrests to keep it in place and holes to pull the seat belt latches through. It also folds nicely and stores in the trunk. Sorry I don't have a pic, but check out PEtco or Petsmart's online store and they should have them.

·
Registered
567 Posts
I've got a black "hammock" for my dog. I've got a little blanket to put in there to add a little more padding and traction because she doesn't have much grip leaning through turns when she's standing on the material. I found it at the local "dollar store" and it was the same brand I saw weeks earlier at the big pet stores except alot more expensive.:thumbup: It looks like this and works very well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts