Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
SivNiz said:
I have raced K04ed audis... and beat them. I have raced stock s4s (biturbo and v8)... and beat them.

FWD, G2, evo intake, custom 2.5in exhaust, etc...

Take it for what its worth. The biturbo s4 and the ko4 were at a track.
V8 Audi = Close to 300 hp and awd. Seems a tad fishy.

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
I agree with evil........................ 2.7TT S4 does low 14's and the V8 does in 13's. And those are all stock times with the right drivers.

·
Registered
969 Posts
V8 S4 is about 340HP at the crank. No way you can beat that with a S/C Passat unless the driver did not know how to drive.

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
340hp but only about 255-260WHP with the weight it carries.................. not too impressive but you can launch those cars pretty good though. I think the s/c passat(front drive) has pretty good chance once the car's rolling.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
SivNiz said:
I have raced K04ed audis... and beat them. I have raced stock s4s (biturbo and v8)... and beat them.

FWD, G2, evo intake, custom 2.5in exhaust, etc...

Take it for what its worth. The biturbo s4 and the ko4 were at a track.
Its a v6 with a G2...i don't throw the BS flag much but this might have to come out. If you had an experience drive in the quater mile you would have been walked. hell a family of four going to the cape will walk you in their S4 bi-turbo at highway speed. But don't take my word for it. I have a couple of friends with S4's its not the fastest thing on earth but fast enough to make a modest man out of you. Now you find a turbo back S4 with test pipe and a set of ko4 will not only walk you but will remind you you drive a family sedan with a inferior blown v6.

·
Registered
9,106 Posts
wickedgti said:
vr6=2.8 liters displacement (15 degree narrow v6)12 /24 v..depending on model/year

v6=2.8 liters displacement (30 valve)

the only diff between a vortec sc and a pes sc...is the style of blower.
The only thing these two have in common are the numbers "6" and "2.8"

Everything else is different. That said, I'd like to hear more folks chime in on why the VR6 is so much more tunable...I guess it has a lot to do with the longer R&D time since inception and wider applications of the engine, rather than just the mechanics of the engine itself.

·
Registered
696 Posts
190 something wheel? thats pathetic, the chipped 1.8s can make 200whp, and ive seen the k04s on average between 220-230wheel, you better be getting a WHOLE lot more with a v6 supercharged.

·
Registered
51 Posts
hmm no..no way.

again..just because of hp figures you cant really say that...the supercharged v6 will own a k04 kit car...maybe not off the line..BUT on the freeway..yes..definitely.
Mmmm I have wooped on soo many cars with my g2 passat
I c the numbers y'all have but mine right out off the dyno was at 300
At 10 psi now I will be adding a even smaller pulley and water and meth
Then getting it retuned

·
Registered
51 Posts
Idk where these numbers r coming from but if u go to the pes tuning site u can c the real dyno numbers put the g2 at 295 dyno tuned at 6psi I believe I am at 10psi I will be getting a retune after I pit water meth and smaller pulley

·
RETIRED Super Stealth Moderator
27,881 Posts
Mmmm I have wooped on soo many cars with my g2 passat
I c the numbers y'all have but mine right out off the dyno was at 300
At 10 psi now I will be adding a even smaller pulley and water and meth
Then getting it retuned
post the dyno, then we'll talk. until then, you've resurrected a 6 year old thread.

·
Mr. Bieber 1st place WaterFest 17
4,625 Posts
190 something wheel? thats pathetic, the chipped 1.8s can make 200whp, and ive seen the k04s on average between 220-230wheel, you better be getting a WHOLE lot more with a v6 supercharged.
To the crank yes. to the wheels. no.
post the dyno, then we'll talk. until then, you've resurrected a 6 year old thread.
This.:poke:

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
omg LOL
that vortex thread is awesome
obviously cause he has a cold air intake 15hp, plus exhaust well theres at least another 15hp so 30 ,plus he has the sc so 100hp plus stock hp
ya add that up buddies
320plus if you figure 6psi = 100hp thats 16.6 hp per psi so
4psi x 16.6hp = 66 hp
thats almost 386 hp car
duh guys

41 - 60 of 65 Posts