Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How does it ride and do you have pic's. I am looking at set from a fellow club member.

Are they that much different from the Sports?

Chuck

8,184 Posts
mike72 said:
how much more you think it will lower me?
I can't say really I don't know the drff in weight from a V6 to a V6 4 motion setup. But I do know it will be tuff to do with the back and would just take it to a shop for the install........I have installed 5 setups within a year. What type of shocks are you installing??? If you are installing bilsteins I will tell you now get two sets of the coilover kits from ECS tuning.......you can adj how high and how low your are....I have a set in the front(FWD) and love them I have them jacked up due to winter but slam them in the summer. They just fit right on the adj perches and you won't haver to worry about it

·
Rollin in the LAV
1,760 Posts
I recently bought some H&R Sports for my V6 4Mo from a fellow PW member (thanks Jose!). I don't have them installed yet, but he said the drop was around 1.8" on his 4Mo.

Here's Jose's car... (hope you don't mind!)

8,184 Posts
Chuck az said:
I will have rubbing issues? I am guessing a harsh ride.??

Chuck
Well I bottom out about 3 time a day and I have sports on...I love the ride and the way it feels but I hate the sound of the skid plate.....but I have a des geek plate and think it is lower then a normal one. So I dont know about what you will face but hey if you live on flat roads all around go for it if not I wouldn't do it......but check with him to see if they are infact racing and not sports.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts