Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 423 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
I just moved outta the shaw, b5.5 dark green 4mo wagon. Tints and HIDs. Im still up there from time to time. The roads sure blow!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yeah LOL u were the one pushing 20pounds right???...nice I seen alotbof really nice passats in the area we should. Do a gatito on day also seen a lot of member of venom in the area a VW club ma Guy drive a red gti also so just let me know

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Haha nice I was hoping you were on here. Yeah dude I'll have to check my work shit. We need more passats on highway. We have to out number the civics haha. Anotherthing your exhaust sounds beast. I love it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi, I'm in Ixonia. I have a 2002 B5.5 1.8T that's sitting in the dealer lot right now, while I decide what to do with it.

It has 127,626 on it and on Monday the oil pressure STOP light came on and I started getting the CCT noises engine tick. I stopped right away and had it towed into the dealership in Brookfield. I got a call from the shop that it'd be about 3K to take care of.

I can't see putting that much money in the car. We run a tight budget at home and so I'm not looking to tow it all over the midwest but can you guys recommend an honest indie between Milwaukee and Watertown that I might talk to about it?

1 - 20 of 423 Posts