Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we have some nice stuff going down. we have races, burn out contest(among civics and mustangs) and all kind of stupid shit people do at that kind of gatherings. its located at dunkin donuts in nanuet ny on route 59

come down youll see some nice stuff...

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ill repeat myself "lol i guess you havent read niggycivic's thread"
yea I have seen the post,
but I was talking about real stuff, like 500-700wnp civics and evos and also superchareged corvetts and mustangs that pop wheelees like its nothing. and blocking highway to race and run away from cops,
this carclub is about 30-40 years old and most of the cars are not a joke there (yea we do have riceburners there too) its nice anyway...

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hey man, he has love in his car if he's making 390WHP on a 1.8T..
He's not some kid with a unmodified V6 that his dad got bored with and gave to him.

**At waterfest its kinda hard to debunk becuase of everyone using the same dyno and its completley out in the open. Wish I had been at the trailer for the pull..oh well.**

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey man, he has love in his car if he's making 390WHP on a 1.8T..
He's not some kid with a unmodified V6 that his dad got bored with and gave to him.

**At waterfest its kinda hard to debunk becuase of everyone using the same dyno and its completley out in the open. Wish I had been at the trailer for the pull..oh well.**
man you right. you don't even know how many times I wanted to sell my passat after another failure, but every time I look at it, I'm like ` hell no I just can't sell my baby that, in wich I put so many sleepless nights and love and work` oh and allso how much stuff I heard from my girlfriend about it hehe...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts