1 - 20 of 218 Posts

·
Registered
23,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PARTS LIST:

Zender front lip stonehenge gray - $250 shipped
A4 power steering reservoir cover murano green - SOLD!!! Jayson13f
staggered 19" Rial Nogaros w/Pirelli P Zero Neros (less than 1500 miles on them) - $1500 + shipping
Mattig hatch blend (unpainted) - $150 shipped
Greddy oil catch can (brand new) - $85 shipped pending payment
Evolution Racwerks test pipe (Brand new) - SOLD!!!

·
Registered
23,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not really sure yet, but for some reason the Honda Element SC has been grabbing my attention but I'm not limiting myself.

·
Registered
3,556 Posts
If you part, I want dibs on the DV and the Kw'1 if they will work on a 02 5.5. Paul I hate that it has come to this. But I know how you feel. GL with the sell. Money is tight in the military. If it wasn't for this deployment I would never been able to hook mine up.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Throw the steelies back on. You can't easily beat 33 mpg. The Element SC looks like it gets 22 mpg city / 27 mpg hwy.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Votex rear spoiler murano green- $85 shipped --- if this is rear skirt spoiler consider it sold :)

KWv2s (only on since jan or feb) - $800 shipped or $700 shipped and your OEM shocks --- second in line

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Damn. I can't believe you're selling it. Although I don't get the rationale. If you're going for better MPG, how much better can you get than 27MPG on a heavy ass german pig?

·
Registered
23,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Damn. I can't believe you're selling it. Although I don't get the rationale. If you're going for better MPG, how much better can you get than 27MPG on a heavy ass german pig?
high 30s in a not so heavy German pig while filling a smaller tank and running regular fuel.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Kamei upper eyelids murano green - $25 shipped
KWv2s (only on since jan or feb) - $800 shipped or $700 shipped and your OEM shocks (3rd in line? I have OEM shocks)
badgeless/chromeless grill painted stonehenge gray - $50 shippedVotex rear spoiler murano green- $85 shipped

let me know :thumbup:

·
What time is Matlock on?
17,312 Posts
Second in line for Forge DV.

:thumbup: and a :salute: to those cars!

·
Registered
6,596 Posts
paul, check on the ecu, i'm almost certain you CAN'T do a swap due to the immobilizer. you'd need to reprogram the "new" ecu with the skc number which you won't be able to get unless you go through the dealer and i'm not sure if it's worth the hassle. a vag-com alone won't get you the info.

gluck on sale.

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Paul,
Stop being such a rim whore. this should generate enough $$$ to keep the car. :D

Sorry but I dont get it. Investing this much $$$ into the car and then switching it for $1000 or so of annual savings..... I was thinking for month when buying my v6 in May. Well there are some tradeoffs. I would reather spend few $$$ more on gas than drive a civic. BTW, I fill it up with 89 since there is no turbo (my commute is 65 miles a day).
Hey the wagon is cheap alternative to any suv or crossover, with way better milage.

anyway GL with the sale.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Paul,
I have been rocking steelies for a while now and I hate it. My part time employer asks if I could park it on the street, because it may drive away customers. I work at a funeral home I doubt people are going to care. He always jokes with me about how crappy it looks w/out the nice rims. I lost interest in the car and it is up in august and I decided not to buy it out. I hate to see it go, but 5 years is a long time with a car.

Michael

1 - 20 of 218 Posts