Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

141 - 160 of 184 Posts

·
Whats Up Doc
2,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #143
Well The sub enclosure was started last weekend and should be finished in the next few days.... going to throw an 8" sub in the right rear cubby.... Pics will be posted when finished...

·
RETIRED Super Stealth Moderator
27,900 Posts
what's this, an indication of the number of friends Pat had before his dog died? :rolleyes:

your car is still the wallpaper on my phone, ya know... :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Hey Patrick, long time no see! Since selling my Passat I haven't been on this forum for a year and a half and there's all kinds of changes going on! Nice car my friend, very nice! Congratulations!!! :thumbup: I need to see it in person. Let me know when you're rolling through town next time.

After keeping it stock for 18 LONG months, I FINALLY upgraded the head unit, suspension, brakes, and wheels on the A3:

·
Whats Up Doc
2,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #153
what's this, an indication of the number of friends Pat had before his dog died? :rolleyes:

your car is still the wallpaper on my phone, ya know... :thumbup:
Lol at Jay!!! I guess I should probably update a few things about my car.... I will have pics up in the next day or so....

a select few are aware.... Now the rest of you will all be on the same page...

As of right now the B6 has been Bagged, euro tailed, custom stealth enclosured and a Podi V1 Guage and pod installed (podi makes steering column pods that replace the top column entirely instead of an overlay like the new south stuff)

I have some other things in the works right now that well I can't discuss... But I will post up when it happens :)

Like I said pics are coming and will go in the OP :)

·
Whats Up Doc
2,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #157
Thanks for the compliments all....

You better post some new pics NOW!!! How was LV???
Jack,

LV was awesome the drive down was great, had a blast at the show and returned home!!! Well worth the drive!!!

I even managed to walk away with a 5th place trophy in the AirLift Double Down (Air ride class) that was people's choice voting!!

·
Whats Up Doc
2,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #158
Probably not the ride you wanted to see :poke: but it is mine :lol:

You will have to look at the OP for the updated B6 pics....

oh and JTS.... feel free to change out that back ground if you see something else you like :poke: :)

·
Salty Moderation Stylez
12,663 Posts
I like the type 3 because it is static:lol: yes i am relentless.

PS peeps. I have seen the B6 mods. it looks GOOD!

141 - 160 of 184 Posts