Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love this site. Starting slowly to beef up my GLX WAGON with 18's then i'll see where i go from there. :b5:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Finally some pics!

Finally some pics!

Before;

and After;

:b5:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fastco/ RADD 18's the suspension is neuspeed softsport springs

thanks guy's :thumbup: :b5:

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Wow! Those sure look more like the Neuspeed sports drop to me, you have about the same amount of wheel gap as I do and I have the sports.

The softsports are only supposed to give you about .75" - 1" where the sports give about 2". If those are softsports, that's the lowest I've ever seen.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SeattleReign said:
Wow! Those sure look more like the Neuspeed sports drop to me, you have about the same amount of wheel gap as I do and I have the sports.

The softsports are only supposed to give you about .75" - 1" where the sports give about 2". If those are softsports, that's the lowest I've ever seen.
Yeah they are soft sport. I think the picture makes it seem like they are lower but in reality I believe it only dropped about an inch.

BTW;

Dude I like you ride. looks like a sleeper :b5:

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
I should be chipped by the end of the year and then I'll be ready to really roll. A ton of mods in my mind but I have to work slow as the cash becomes available. BTW, you're variant looks hot, what other mods do you have, or have planned?

- Alex

1 - 10 of 10 Posts