• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Founder
18,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since we cant make the fold-up wall calendars, I am going to make poster calendars. These isnt my favorite type of calendar, but I think its better than nothing. The size will be 11x17 inches so it would definitely look good in my garage or office. I intend to really focus on the picture rather than the calendar, but I figured it wouldnt hurt to have the calendar there too.

With that said, I want to find out if people prefer 1 poster for the whole year with 12 months on it, or do a different poster for every quarter, meaning 4 different posters throughout the year (ex: 1 poster for JAN-MAR, 1 poster for APR-JUN, 1 poster for JUL-SEP, and 1 poster for OCT-DEC).

Please vote!

·
Registered
336 Posts
what if you made a 18 month calendar .... could be used longer ... possibly attract more buys and more cars .. could see if we could sell them at shops and vw service

·
Registered
132 Posts
Truthfully I'm not a big fan of the poster deal... yeah 12 posters, 1 month for each year would be sweet but you're obviously doing this to minimize costs and minimize the number of posters.

Have the prices gone up so much as to make it impossible to make a regular calendar with 12 pictures for each month? I mean I'd definitely be interested in purchasing such a calendar regardless of the cost. Or perhaps you could find out how many people would be interested in donating to help with publishing costs, I would be.

Anyhow, I'm for as many pictures as possible.

·
Whats Up Doc
2,816 Posts
Let's add "Passatober"......... :p
Mike Where do you come up with this shit??? Passatober!!!!!:thumbup::lol:

How about we have a Passatoberfest this year eh lol you like that one

Oh yeah almost forgot... 12 months 12 pictures... posters just dont do it for me... Seriously if the cost of the Calendar went up a few bucks...... I am sure they would sell... right??

·
Founder
18,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Its not necessarily the actual unit cost of the calendar, its the fact that the minimum I would have to order is 1000 units! At 4-5 bucks a pop, thats $4,000 - $5,000 I would need to put into the project. Before when we would have companies sponsor the calendar, it wasn't a big deal, but since times are bad right now, I cannot find anyone to sponsor even a portion of this project.

Plus, Im not even sure I could sell the 1000 units to justify putting in that much money. I would have boxes and boxes of calendars left over before, so I know for a fact we wouldnt go though the entire supply.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.