Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So went to Dubs Along The Rockies this weekend, saw around five Passats, so was wondering if there are more in the state?

·
wants you to raise up your car.
4,329 Posts
I've been at most the recent shows and meets in the last couple years. I have a green '98 1.8t up in Fort Collins. Always up in the mountains skiing as well.

Unfortunately, sold the wheels this fall for study abroad funds (I'm in Austria for 2 more weeks) and am going back to stock suspension due to blown struts. Hopefully going to start a project car soon, so I also needed a more reliable DD that wasn't a half inch off the ground.

I'll be returning to the states in 2 weeks and hopefully back to CO by new years. I would love to meet anyone for some beers or to lend a hand with anything. Been through tons with this car.

In it's glory days...

·
wants you to raise up your car.
4,329 Posts
SCR in Loveland is your best option. They are a VW/Audi/BMW shop just south of Fort Collins. It's the closest for northern colorado people. Depending on what is is, I can help you out too.

·
Registered
16 Posts
02' Fort Collins

Look for my silver 02' Passat in Loveland and Fort Collins. Blacked out trim, grill and badges, looking to get the 1.8 tuned soon as well!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts