Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
No they wont fit without an adapter.

Passats wheel bolt pattern is 5x112, the centre bore is 57mm and the wheel bolts are 14mm.

As far as i can remember the polo only has a 4x100 bolt wheelhub and the bolts are 12mm (correct me if i'm wrong, i had a polo as my first car 14 years ago).

I think the Passat wheels are only interchangeable with the Audi A4/6 range and the new Golf.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your answer.
The Polo I'm talking about is 1 year old, it's the last one, and it uses 5 bolts, but... Are there any kind of adapter to fit them in case of different bolt pattern?

·
Registered
657 Posts
I would imagine then that your wheel bolt pattern will be the same as the golf/bora/TT 5x100, i have seen adapters available for the golf's and TT's but they are quite expensive, can't think from the top of my head where i have seen them listed for sale.

What Passat wheels are you after, as the wheel bolt pattern you have must open the field up to a vast range of alloys?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.