Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

Passat of the Month for February, 2010 - gpassat03 (Emil)

34K views 71 replies 56 participants last post by  Dschwantz1 
#1 ·
This month's POTM speaks for itself, and needs no further intro from me!

Wow, I was bown away when I received Jay's PM! For my Passat to be chosen for POTM, it is sincerely an honor and I'm delighted to be part of it.
I want to thank whoever submitted my name to the Big guys, so here's a big thanks to Passat World and all members.

Also, many thanks to my wife for putting up with my "addiction, " LOL, as she is worse than me. Thanks, dear for all the support - I love you.

After finding Passat World, and right after joining this forum, I met some of the best people I have ever met. This is not my first VW or the only one I presently have. Believe it or not, this passat replaced a Mazda RX8 in 2004 with the idea keeping it stock and comfortable for long trips since our Jetta was modded, loud and low and not too comfortable for long vacation trips; well, everything changed once we sold the car few years back. We found this new project, which is not even close to being done. I will keep and enjoy this car for a long time knowing that I have PW and all of you guys out there for help and suport.

Modifications

Exterior:
18x8 TSW Croft wheels
Votex body kit
Short antena
FK badgeless grill
Neuspeed sport springs and Blistein shocks
Smoked side markers
Black halo projected headlights
Tinted taillights
Tinted windows
Eurotuned badge

Engine:
GT2871 Elim. turbo
Genesis 630cc fuel injectors
Unitronic software
FMIC
Spec clutch stage 2
Stern pro engine mounts
S4 transmision mounts
3" test pipe
TT 2.5 down pipe
TT 2.5 Exhaust with Borla mufler and dual tips
Polished intake manifold

Interior for most part stock exception for VDO boost gauge, momo shift knob, momo booth and euro switch. I am sure I forgot few things that I will remember later:lol:

Thank you guys for all the help and support :bowdown: and now on some pictures! :D

It would be lower if I could get into my garage. :(

See less See more
Reactions: adam2326
#28 ·
Thanks man:thumbup: I will sell you my wheels:lol:

Wow same model and color as mine - minus all your cool stuff. Best POTM in months! I'm gonna sell the wifes minivan to get some cash to modify mine!
Thanks man :thumbup:

congrats bro nice meeting u at the toy drive in pa last yr seeing this car in person was great love the setup.
Was nice meeting you to bro hope to see you around :thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.