Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
What part of Texas are you in? I need work done to the car and I'd rather have a PWer do it than some random mechanic

·
Registered
26,073 Posts
Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
26,073 Posts
:bowdown::bowdown::thumbup::thumbup:
Congratulations PZ!!! Well deserved, you have always been a great help of advice from your posts and to answering everybody's questions.About time;)!

yum 2.7T/6speed!!!Can't wait!
Thanks, but the 2.7T/6sp was in an Allroad I worked on about 18 months ago. It convinced me that I do not want to put one in my car. I would like a 2.0T with a 6sp, but that may take a while to happen (if ever).

Paul being named POTM is FAR past due!
I hate to admit it, but I turned it down in the past as I felt my car was not worthy.

Double well deserved. :salute:

Great picture at the Firestone Dealer. :thumbup:
I had to prove I once had hair (and lots of it).

Congratulations! I work at Fedex too. I load tailers. -___- Not a fan of the job but pays well. haha. Car looks great though :thumbup:
That's a rough job, but there are better ones you can transfer to.

·
Registered
26,073 Posts
hold on, PZ you were from Jersey at one point in time :p wohhooo haha congrats
Born in Newark. I tell people it was so bad, the hospital I was born in left town. (St. Barnabus moved to Short Hills when I was a kid). I moved down here when I was 23. Houses in NJ are just too expensive.

What part of Texas are you in? I need work done to the car and I'd rather have a PWer do it than some random mechanic
Right next to DFW Airport. I've had several people drive from Houston, Austin and even Fayettville Arkansas to have work done on their car. I have someone driving in this weekend from Tulsa. Send me a PM or Email and I can give you a quote.

No pics of the sedan after it flipped? I remember seeing some at one point...
I still have 2 pics, not something I want to brag about :driving: :banghead:

·
RETIRED Super Stealth Moderator
27,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I've seen the aforementioned "flipped" pix right here on PW...

·
Registered
26,073 Posts
In it's prime, Eibachs/Konis and A6 2.7T wheels:

21 - 40 of 68 Posts