Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was hoping we could get one example of each different passat color. Just one image of all the different available colors b5 and b5.5. yesterday I read a thread and found out about pacific blue which is a color I have never seen which got me thinking there has to be more colors that I have not seen :wink: if you go down this page and the color is not already on here post it please :bow:

I will go first...

Colorado Red

·
Registered
451 Posts
Sorry I dont have a pic of my Anthracite Blue Passat....but I think all the colors are cool...your picture is very cool. That's a beautiful Passat! I'd like to see more colors in your thread too. What waxes do you use on your Colorado Red?

·
Banned
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that is a nice lookin front end man well done. always wanted to see bonrath with stock lower grill and colormatch, that was my other option but I decided on kamei grill combo :bow:

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
PhatRabbitzz said:
I see it too.

Btw, Chas what suspension are you running?
I have Bilstien Struts/shocks, Eibach Pro-Kit springs, an O-Bar rear swaybar and one of my C-Bar lower tie bars.

In a word, "Sweet!" :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
About this Discussion
47 Replies
26 Participants
MDG
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing