Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a Passat B8 Variant 2.0 TDI 110kw.

I stopped in the parking lot that I was going shopping, got back in the car and started. I pressed the ignition, I pressed the brake pedal that I was going to start and suddenly started showing me a long list of errors, a problem with ESC, then a transmission error, a big red sign and a quick car service and a list of many other errors, then it disappeared and didn't stay there nor the red or yellow warning icon below. The ACC failure continued, then I had empty tires and so many warnings as if all of a sudden everything had failed. Subsequently, I completely turned off the ignition. and he started the engine again and everything started beautifully and no warnings was there anymore and I could normally continue driving. Over time, it started to get worse and suddenly it does it every morning. Sometimes the engine is warm so it doesn't happen to me. I had the battery replaced and it helped for 1 day. Subsequently, diagnostics were performed, the alternator was checked, all cables and everything from charging to ground, fuses and a hill of things and the service could not do anything. Do you have any idea what this could be?
I have also video from it. Sorry for that weird language on panel. ( it's slovak language if you are curious :D )

1 - 1 of 1 Posts