Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

141 - 147 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #141
I finally conected the RVC. 2/3 of the captured picture is sky... I'll have to tilt it downwards and try to hold it in that position somehow.
At the beggining it was ment to be mounted on the lower portion of the badge, but the lock was right behind it and it was not possible, so, it was mounted at the lower part of the badge and this was the result...

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #145
Since a fellow countryman dug up this topic, here I leave a few updates.

Cluster.

It wasn´t supposed to be this "tutti-frutti", but i sent it to be modified and this is what i got back...

More pleasant in day loght.

Mith the original white dias.
Dtill not quite what i ment to have done, but the car is not going anywhere, and this mod is not considered ended yet.

Leather and alcantara electric seats. Full set, of course.

Memory function not ablle to be featured in this car's electrical instalation, specially because of the CCM not supporting it...

4x red LED installed.

At last, something amazing, achieved by the Mrs.

3.8 L/100 km = 74.34 British MPG. :cool:

Hope to visit soon. ;)

PLEASE STAY HOME!
We will beat this virus together. Believe it, and make sure you do your part by not helping it spread itself, and keeping yourselves, your familys and your friends safe. Time will come when everybody can get together as we are all used to. Be pacient. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
26,979 Posts
Is the instrument color better when dim? It looks pretty bright in that pic. I like the idea, hopefully it works as you had hoped.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #147
Yes, i dimmed it down a bit. It's smoorher now.
But i will soon ask for another customized cluster overlay, without the W8 look, but a more updated one.
I am still hoping that the 3D colour mfd achieves a better working condition in non CAN vehcles.

141 - 147 of 147 Posts