Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am winging it on the prices. If they are a steal commit and pay before I realize it😜. I will do some research in the next few days and also look to post pictures as well.
Taking the Passat apart before it goes to the scrapper. All parts are plus shipping.
Ko4 turbo. Genuine, not a knock off. While it works flawless on my car it does have shaft play and a couple small nicks on the end of the compressor blades. $200
GIAC J-31 ECU for a manual transmission ATW. Worked great! 4B0 906 018 BG $400
5 bar fuel pressure regulator. $50
Forge diverter valve. Anodization is faded to a purple and there is a small gouge rubbed into the case. Works well. $50
New in box Mishimoto front mount intercooler. Black. Size will be updated. $80
Audi three spoke steering wheel. Decent condition. $100
Koni FSD/Eibach kit for 1.8 wagon. Around 15k on it. Fronts are installed but the old bump stops are coming apart. Can be ran just fine as is. Felt great! New upper rear shock mounts. $600
Another set of unused Eibach springs for 1.8 wagon. $200
Raxles
Drivers side has a bad outer joint. Could be a good core. I can work with you to ship directly to Raxles for your core if you like. $50
Passenger side is good but the boots are starting to show their dryness. $75
Recently rebuilt cylinder head. About 20k on the rebuild. All new valves, seals and keepers. Valve job, surface ground. No sludge build up. $350
Flik Justice wheels. 18”. I believe they are 8” wide, et35 5x112mm. 2 are wrapped in General G-Max AS-05 with 2-3k miles. A third is wrapped in another G-Max GS-05 with 4-5k miles. The fourth has an older version of this tire. I think it is an Altimax with about 50% tread. You could buy one more G-Max and have a great set. $200. Local preferred
Euro light switch. $50
Big brake kit with Audi TT front brake caliper mounts. The R1 concepts slotted front and rear rotors with matching pads all as one kit. $300
Multiple MAFs. Used when diagnosing an issue a couple years back. All works. Two different connector types. $50
Real E-Code headlights. Small scratch on one of the reflectors that was touched up. Igniters were changed for different part numbers and the rubber covers cut to accommodate this. Lenses need polishing
On the rest, offer and local unless you want to set up freight.
Good silver front fenders and hood. Transmission as well.
All glass but tint is pealing so not sure if you want it.
Rear seat bottoms and or backs. Decent. Fronts are destroyed.
Custom, home made 3” turbo back exhaust. Ugly with shitty but effective welds. One Magnaflow muffler. One beach tube resonator that was set up to nullify the highway drone. You’ll laugh at the sight but I am proud of it. Sounded great.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am winging it on the prices. If they are a steal commit and pay before I realize it😜. I will do some research in the next few days and also look to post pictures as well.
Taking the Passat apart before it goes to the scrapper. All parts are plus shipping.
Ko4 turbo. Genuine, not a knock off. While it works flawless on my car it does have shaft play and a couple small nicks on the end of the compressor blades. $200
GIAC J-31 ECU for a manual transmission ATW. Worked great! 4B0 906 018 BG $400
5 bar fuel pressure regulator. $50
Forge diverter valve. Anodization is faded to a purple and there is a small gouge rubbed into the case. Works well. $50
New in box Mishimoto front mount intercooler. Black. Size will be updated. $80
Audi three spoke steering wheel. Decent condition. $100
Koni FSD/Eibach kit for 1.8 wagon. Around 15k on it. Fronts are installed but the old bump stops are coming apart. Can be ran just fine as is. Felt great! New upper rear shock mounts. $600
Another set of unused Eibach springs for 1.8 wagon. $200
Raxles
Drivers side has a bad outer joint. Could be a good core. I can work with you to ship directly to Raxles for your core if you like. $50
Passenger side is good but the boots are starting to show their dryness. $75
Recently rebuilt cylinder head. About 20k on the rebuild. All new valves, seals and keepers. Valve job, surface ground. No sludge build up. $350
Flik Justice wheels. 18”. I believe they are 8” wide, et35 5x112mm. 2 are wrapped in General G-Max AS-05 with 2-3k miles. A third is wrapped in another G-Max GS-05 with 4-5k miles. The fourth has an older version of this tire. I think it is an Altimax with about 50% tread. You could buy one more G-Max and have a great set. $200. Local preferred
Euro light switch. $50
Big brake kit with Audi TT front brake caliper mounts. The R1 concepts slotted front and rear rotors with matching pads all as one kit. $300
Multiple MAFs. Used when diagnosing an issue a couple years back. All works. Two different connector types. $50
Real E-Code headlights. Small scratch on one of the reflectors that was touched up. Igniters were changed for different part numbers and the rubber covers cut to accommodate this. Lenses need polishing
On the rest, offer and local unless you want to set up freight.
Good silver front fenders and hood. Transmission as well.
All glass but tint is pealing so not sure if you want it.
Rear seat bottoms and or backs. Decent. Fronts are destroyed.
Custom, home made 3” turbo back exhaust. Ugly with shitty but effective welds. One Magnaflow muffler. One beach tube resonator that was set up to nullify the highway drone. You’ll laugh at the sight but I am proud of it. Sounded great.
Hi. I am interested in your hood. Although I'm afraid to ask what shipping would cost. :) I live in Virginia: 22205. You can email me off-line too: [email protected]
Thanks David

1 - 7 of 7 Posts