Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We have 12 PAIRS of these awesome B5 Projectors by JOM.
If you look at www.JOM.de you will find them for 299 EUR (408 USD).

OUR SALE PRICE IS $245 SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR in the USA.

They use H7 bulbs for Low Beam and H7 for High .

They are also designed to perfectly withstand XENON HID D2S (35 Watts) setups , if this is what you are after.

THEY DO COME WITH CORNERS SEEN IN THE PICS:

We will NOT be getting any more until March unless there is 10 people interested so jump on this if this is what you are shopping around for.

They will be shipped FedEx from our Boston Warehouse as soon as we get your payment.

PAYPAL ADDRESS: [email protected]
Phone Orders 201.895.1192

Great price and an Gorgeous product.

Thanks much :thumbup:

Rus

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry dude, i do NOT. If you really want/need to see something in particular on it - let me know what and i will get some pics taken. The car belongs to one of JOMs warehouse employees who still works there,
THanks
Rus

·
In reverse, but chained to a tree.
13,904 Posts
wait, so i'm confused.
on my current b5.5 i never noticed these "corners" you spoke of.
these will work with the b5.5, correct?

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
B5 only of course.

Lots of questions about Low Beam bulb - they use H7 for low beam.
These are same headlights that InPro and MHW used to market.

Thanks much
Rus

·
RETIRED Super Stealth Moderator
27,883 Posts
jeeze, all... this is a pretty damned good price - I'd jump on these if I didn't already have a set... and for those who don't know rus, he's aces in my book - a 100% seller who takes care of his customers.
bump for a good seller.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Quick question regarding the High beams...my current setup is a 9003/H4, ie Fog light and Highbeam. Will these housing act the same way with the "inner" lamp having a dual purpose? Also- (off topic) Do you have any B5 Long Upper eyebrows in stock, website hasn't changed statis????
Thanks
Anthony

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gents - 9 pairs left in stock.

YES - Same function in the high beam. If you look closely at the pics you will see that hole for your daytime running light (i assume that is what you meant)

I do have Kamei B5 lids in stock.

Thanks

·
Registered
61 Posts
I just purchased a mcculloch hid conversion kit, I was going to plug it into my stock headlights but, since this deal came along.. I'm considering a new setup.. I was wondering, would these headlights you're selling be good for HIDs? No leaking, be reliable? How do they compare to Hellas?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Do you still have any more headlights up for sale?
Im confused, do you have a clear and a smoked set of headlights? Thats what i see in the pictures you have up.
If i purchase these lights will i be able to replace the old ones and connect the new ones without any modifications, or do i have to replace anything?

1 - 20 of 187 Posts