Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have a 2008 3c B6 Highline model.

It has the Bluetooth button on the steering wheel and the stereo has the Bluetooth option which can be switched on.

I am not sure if the microphone is already there in the overhead console. - Can anyone tell me if this was installed as standard?

What I am sure about is that the Bluetooth module normally located under the passenger seat is not there.

Neither is the wiring loom/harness.

I'm considering purchasing a good second hand Bluetooth module on fleebay, but there appear to be different types/model numbers etc.

Is anyone able to tell me how I would go about finding out:

1. Which Bluetooth module is the correct one to buy?

2. Which wiring loom/harness is the correct one to buy, or are these all the same.

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi,

I have a 2008 3c B6 Highline model.

It has the Bluetooth button on the steering wheel and the stereo has the Bluetooth option which can be switched on.

I am not sure if the microphone is already there in the overhead console. - Can anyone tell me if this was installed as standard?

What I am sure about is that the Bluetooth module normally located under the passenger seat is not there.

Neither is the wiring loom/harness.

I'm considering purchasing a good second hand Bluetooth module on fleebay, but there appear to be different types/model numbers etc.

Is anyone able to tell me how I would go about finding out:

1. Which Bluetooth module is the correct one to buy?

2. Which wiring loom/harness is the correct one to buy, or are these all the same.

Thank you in advance.
** Not to worry. I got no response so I've purchase a Parrot system

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.