Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ıt's my 98 passat aeb 1.8t engine dyno sheet :thumbup:
tune list:pschiptuning map-kkk k04-23 cupraR turbo-5bar fpr-aem dry flow filter-3"maf housing-forge dv007p-2.5"turboback exhaust-hks evc5 1.7bar

235hp 216whp 355nm thanks for your comment...

·
I'm just itching to be Banned
13,872 Posts
I read the title of this thread, and thought you had put a weird fetish body kit on your Passat... :lol:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I read the title of this thread, and thought you had put a weird fetish body kit on your Passat... :lol:
I'm old user but I'dont know where I put this materials so I'm sorry if I paste wrong place and Ihave a lot of problems with body kit in turkey because its illegal application for turkey:D so I can use only angel eye and day light at the end of the post I used this photo for you are learn this dyno sheet whoose car's performance status:thumbup:

·
wants you to raise up your car.
4,329 Posts
Yeah that's my guess. 231whp on a k04 with all bolt ons is about right...that's about as far as a ko4 will go though on a 1.8

·
I'm just itching to be Banned
13,872 Posts
I'm old user but I'dont know where I put this materials so I'm sorry if I paste wrong place and Ihave a lot of problems with body kit in turkey because its illegal application for turkey:D so I can use only angel eye and day light at the end of the post I used this photo for you are learn this dyno sheet whoose car's performance status:thumbup:
Oh I think you misunderstood my post. I read the title to this thread, and it sounded like you covered your car in turkey like the food, not the country. :lol: Good job on the KO4 swap. :thumbup:

·
Registered
733 Posts
I made 260ft/lbs with my K04-15 and the "yank" factor was definitely there. Good job here, I'm sure it's fun to drive.:thumbup:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Impressive! thumbsup
thanks for comment jordon I bought 8lt fmic I will upgrage this and use 3"turboback exhaust and remap after this applications I will take dyno results and I will share you I thing I will take 270+hp 380+nm:thumbup:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Remember this is a K04-023, not a regular K04-015 (unless you knew that already)
thanks for comment...yes MisterT k04-23 isn't regular for aeb engine its transverse engine's turbo so I broached k04 for use my stock manifold with this turbo and I don't have a problem with this upgrade..
I prefer this turbo beacuse It has 300 ps blow capasity its the biggest k04:thumbup:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I made 260ft/lbs with my K04-15 and the "yank" factor was definitely there. Good job here, I'm sure it's fun to drive.:thumbup:
thanks for commet familydub..ıts really fun :D I have a lot of test videos with other cars If you want to see this videos Iwill share to this thread;)

·
Registered
4,426 Posts
How did you get the K04-023 fitted? i.e. what exhaust manifold, downpipe, etc... If you have pics that would be great.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
How did you get the K04-023 fitted? i.e. what exhaust manifold, downpipe, etc... If you have pics that would be great.
misterT I changed turbo's install places for use oem passat manifold I have a lot of picture but it isnt installaction photo there are turbo and intercooler picture:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts