Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had a problem with this company? I put an order in two weeks ago and haven't recieved anything. I called the number and no one answers and it goes straight thru to voice mail. I have sent two e-mails and no one responds. :???:

·
Banned
1,750 Posts
i ordered from them like 4 weeks ago and got the parts the 3 days later.

i called first and asked if the chrome mirrors were in stock.

he emailed me back saying yes with a link to them.

i replied back to there email ''when will they ship? If they ship out tomorrow then i'll buy them''

he said he would and he did.

I no problem at all

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Are you sure your emails are getting in? Sometimes different email programs won't let you send emails (sounds strange) mine did that for a while, I could read them but couldn't send them. I think I just renintstalled it.

And shipping can get messed up any time, it may not be their fault.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I ordered the in pro chrome mirrors, I called first and was told they wouldn't fit my car. I saw a post by 4MEEZY and he sent me the link and told me they worked for his car w/ no problem. I placed the order on line, and got a paypal receipt, but no order confirmation from PARTS4EURO. The funny thing, or maybe its not so funny, is that no one picks up the phone and I've called many times. I'd cancel the order if I could find someplace else where I could get the In Pro chrome mirror covers for my car..

·
Registered
60 Posts
I ordered an OEM Sharron antenna from them.

I received no e-mail confirming receipt of my order. I was miffed, but I figured I'd let it ride and see what happened.

A week went by and nothing, so I called them. I was told that the part was backordered, and that they had sent me an e-mail to that effect.

I received no e-mail from them, neither confirming receipt of my order or informing me of the backorder. My e-mail suffered no outages during that time period, I was receiving and sending e-mails without problems. So I doubt that they sent me any e-mail, but they did at that time said that they had received the parts and that they anticipated shipping in a couple of days since the antennas needed to be modified for NA threads.

Two weeks later no antenna. I called them and was told that they just got the parts in. This was a direct contradiction of what I was told earlier. Upon hearing this I asked them to cancel my order and refund my money. The jerk on the phone had the nerve to ask why. I let him have it.

I have never dealt with such a shoddy organization before. About the only good thing I can say about them is that they did refund my money in a timely fashion.

I would stay away from them if I were you. I imagine (based on my conversations over the phone) that they may be a fairly good source for some tasty buds, but as for running a business and dealing with customers they leave a lot to be desired.

In the mean time I ordered and received an S2000 antenna from Enfig Motorsports. They treated me professionally and the antenna works great.

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
Another place that carries the In-Pro covers is Parts4vw.com and as for if they are reputable most members here can vouch for them including myself. I have dealt with them on a few occasions. :thumbup:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
verrry interesting. It does seem like this shop might be a little shady, they seem either hit or miss. I thought the same thing as NELAMVR6 when I was finished speaking with them, but I placed the order online so I didn't really care as long as I got my order- does anyone know how to cancel an order if you used paypal? I still haven't gotten a response back to my e-mails and no one picks up the phone when I call. Flipped - Will the In.Pro mirros from parts4vw fit my 02 passat ( GLX 4mo )- I have the symetrical mirrors ( no stubby passenger mirror )?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Ordered a grill, side corners, and an antenna. I received everything but the antenna. I called and was told they were backordered and that was about 3 weeks ago. I'm going to be calling and cancelling the antenna later today and going somewhere else. My only recomendation is to call before ordering to make sure what you want is in stock and will ship soon. :thumbdow:

·
Registered
60 Posts
LaCrazy said:
Ordered a grill, side corners, and an antenna. I received everything but the antenna. I called and was told they were backordered and that was about 3 weeks ago. I'm going to be calling and cancelling the antenna later today and going somewhere else. My only recomendation is to call before ordering to make sure what you want is in stock and will ship soon. :thumbdow:
If you're looking for a good antenna try the S2000 antenna from Enfig. You won't be sorry.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LaCrazy- good luck getting trhough to them - I have called over a dozen times and have sent three emails w/ no response- I cnacelled the order today and am going elsewhere for my parts :thumbdow: :thumbdow:

·
Registered
479 Posts
I'm starting to get a bad feeling about this. Last week, I e-mailed them to ask if they had the mirror covers in stock. I got a fairly quick response that they did. So I ordered on Monday morning. No acknowlegement of the order. I e-mailed last night to ask if they got my order -- no response to that. This isn't good.

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
Yes they will I have an 02 W8 and they fit perfect with my Skoda Mirrors. :lol:

Flipped - Will the In.Pro mirros from parts4vw fit my 02 passat ( GLX 4mo )- I have the symetrical mirrors ( no stubby passenger mirror )?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.