Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the delay but at this time I cannot part out ANYTHING in my car due to my insurance company being a complete bunch of assholes! If the vehicle is going to be parted out or if there is any equipment I'll be PMing people individually. If you are still interested in something I'll keep your name aside in case something comes up. Sorry for the ongoing delays everyone!

06/25/04

ECU with GIAC chip

optima orange top battery with receipt approx 2 yrs old

vestetac fog lights

custom built sub enclosure with matching amp rack and floor panels(custom work only, no hardware) everything you'd need for a custom sound system in your vehicle minus the JL 500/5 and the 10w3v2. This will not work on the W8 or any 4-motion passats!!!

custom built vinyl kickpanels (painted biege to match but I can repaint them in black) built for the Boston Acoustic PRO6.5's coax mounted

black door handles for all 4 doors

W8 light in biege without sunroof controls

PRO-FIT cellphone mount for 1998 passat

Kamei eyelids primed and ready to be painted (long version) not installed

Kamei grill

clear corners

smoked side markers

zender spoiler (one small chip from being removed but I have the chip and this can easily get fixed at any body shop) this piece has been tested on another passat to make sure that it wasn't warped from the accident

PG performance rear bumper apron that is new and has not been used at all!!!

enfig antenna mast and base with wire to run to front of vehicle

digitalworld monitor from GB mounted and ready to be installed with necessary hardware TM-701L

backup camera not used but to be installed in keyhole in trunk lid

passat rubber floor mats not used, front and rear

slim XM antenna

VDO boost gauge with A-pillar pod, just need tubing and fitting, approx $10 available at any autoparts store

audi TT DV

audi S4 replica rims with falken tires, two with approx 7k and two with approx 2k in mileage. rims do have some curb rash so this would be a great set of winter tires with a good look to them

two beetle sunglass holders in biege

That's it for now, if anyone needs anything small that I can remove from the passat without the insurance company knowing about it please let me know. Please be patient with all replies and I am willing to accept all offers. If you need pictures please let me know and I'll e-mail them to you.

·
Registered
472 Posts
you can send me some info([email protected]) on the PG rear bumper, vestec's and send me a pic or what ever you got on the sub enclosure/door panels.

~brent

·
Registered
325 Posts
PM sent. Sorry about the car but glad no-one was hurt.

·
Registered
712 Posts
"W8 light in biege without sunroof controls "

What is this W8 light that I see a lot of people talking about??!?! Does anybody have a picture?!?! And how much do u want for it?! Depending on what it looks like I might be interested also. :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Interested in the ECU. Also looking for a shifter boot (gray) and the piece of plastic that surrounds the driver side window controls. PM sent

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
About this Discussion
69 Replies
50 Participants
JokerPassat
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing