Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everything must go.

GIAC Chip best of offer

Kamei Grill (best offer) mint condition sold

Dieselgeek short throw (best offer) mint condtion

Passat monster mats (best offer) mint condtion

17x7.5 Zender VWA Tuner wheels with Yokahamas AVSs (best offer)

the wheels and the tires have less than 5k on them

i will put pics up tonight.

·
Registered
64 Posts
If that is a rear sway bar, I am interested. I have a 00 1.8t Tiptronic, does that matter?

Adam

·
Registered
50 Posts
for the giac chip - I would need to get my ecu socketed for this to work correct? and any GIAC installer can do this right?

just checking! :lol:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it's a 5 speed
i do not believe that the chip it will work on a 98 but you can check with AWE.

The CHIP is Socketed

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
ChucksPassat, the ECU might work, it depends on the ECU number. Your ECU has an alpha character on the end of the part number. certain ecu's are compatible depending on those characters.

Filness, are you selling the downpipe seperate and if so are you willing to ship it? Hell, are you willing to ship the whole exhaust if no one buys it by tomorrow?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
every mod to the car is for sale guys but i don't have alot of time. the car is getting picked up tomorrow night. unless someone pays for a mechanic to to take the exhaust, shocks and springs and give me theirs, the car will be sold with them.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Guys i got one phone call on Friday, told him to call me on Saturday, never got a call. i am at 917 640 4507 and i live in Ridgewood NY. the stuff will have to be picked up in the evening or on the weekends for i am at work during the day. please pm me with any questions.

thanks

Filip

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
About this Discussion
31 Replies
15 Participants
jaywku
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing