Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few things of interest, mostly suspension. Anyone on here who knows me knows I am a freak for my car and its mods; everything is in flawless or near flawless condition, and has been cleaned and ready for shipping. As always, if you are local (Salt Lake City area), I would be happy to help you with the install in my garage; I have all the tools needed and have done this many times. However, I expect beer for my services ;).

KW Variant II coilovers: Used on the car for about 30,000 miles, they are removed and back in the original box. I have scrubbed them clean and they are ready for install. $800.00

Neuspeed 29mm Front Sway Bar: On my B5, then on my B5.5. Bar is in great shape, but as you can imagine, the paint takes a beating under the car, but the unit is in great shape and still bears the Neuspeed sticker it came with. $100.00

Neuspeed 28mm Adjustable Rear Bar: As with the front bar, was on my B5, then my B5.5. Same situation as the front bar; paint takes a beating, but in great shape. The mounting hardware paint is flaking in places, but is perfectly functional. $150.00

Pioneer DEH-P860MP Head Unit with CD-IB100 Ipod Interface: This is a pretty high end head unit and has some impressive features (auto time-alignment, auto RTA, etc). If you dont know what those are, you might not be interested in this deck. The Pioneer site has a good deal of information:

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/v3/pg/product/details/0,,2076_310069882_64496601,00.html

This is just over a year old and is perfect; it has everything it came with (the external microphone for setup, the remote, etc), even the box. I am including the ipod interface as well. $400.00.

As with everthing, prices do NOT include shipping and are negotiable, but bear in mind I am not desperate; dont get stupid on me! If anything else doesnt fit on my A4, I will be adding it later (brake kit, short shift kit, Neuspeed lower strut brace, etc...).

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
can u send me pics of all 3

KW Variant II coilovers:
Neuspeed 29mm Front Sway Bar:
Neuspeed 28mm Adjustable Rear Bar:

i call dibbs if others back out

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dibs on front and rear sway bar, need pic's
purplezr2's PM hit about 8 minutes before your dib Chandu, sorry...you are second in line.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
can u send me pics of all 3

KW Variant II coilovers:
Neuspeed 29mm Front Sway Bar:
Neuspeed 28mm Adjustable Rear Bar:

i call dibbs if others back out
ecks, pics tomorrow afternoon or evening, you are third on the rear sway, first on the front, second on the coilovers.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
j - email me some pics of the v2s.
q; what do you have in the way of variant sub boxes to trade? I am doing up my '02 A4 Avant.... just curious.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey j, i was first on front sway bar, and second for rear sway bar after purplezr2 (MY first posting)
my apologies... you are, indeed second on the rear, first on the front... i gotta get some sleep!

right now... pending pics (correct me if I am wrong):

Variant II's: quality, ecks,
front sway: chandu, ecks,
rear sway: purplezr2, chandu, ecks

now, WHO whats the head unit?

I dont seem to be getting my email notices from pworld. I will try and check the thread often.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Rear sway is gone. Pics in a few hours!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Pics:

Coilovers:

Rear Sway mount hardware:

Front Sway (1 of 2):

Front Sway (2 of 2):

Rear Sway:

Head unit (1 of 2):

Head unit (2 of 2):

you can see the Neuspeed stickers on both sway bars. The front shows the paint wear on the mount points; I dont know an effective way to prevent this and bet they all look like this after a few months.

The head unit is absolutely flawless!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm out for the coilovers. They look great but I was FINALLY able to order mine.

understood and congrats!!!

Ecks, you are up on the coilovers... let me know.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey J, can you put me down as new second in line for the KWs.... thx
done! its a holiday, so I was gonna give a few days for a response, but have you listed as the current #2.

·
Registered
343 Posts
no hurry J, just let me know IF ecks backs out. I'm not really in a hurry for them, but I do have the money ready if you give me a green light

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
understood and congrats!!!

Ecks, you are up on the coilovers... let me know.

ecks, you are now also up on the front sway!

let me know!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
no hurry J, just let me know IF ecks backs out. I'm not really in a hurry for them, but I do have the money ready if you give me a green light
Karma,

you are up on the Coilovers... let me know.

also, the head unit (CD player) and the Front Sway are still open.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts