Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2.8L V6 with only 77k miles on it. Trying to get rid of everything so make me an offer.

Exterior Color: Windsor Blue
Interior Color: Grey/Black
Mileage: 77K

Unsold Items:
CPU
Instrument Cluster
Engine Cover
Front seats
Fenders
Hood
Doors
Owners Manual
Headlights
R+L Upper Control Arms (Front)
Front Axles
Lower Control Arms
Door handles

Sold Items:
Engine
Transmission
CCM
TCM
2" Drop Springs (Intrax)
Rear Passenger Door
Rear Axle Beam
AC Controls
Rear Brakes
Front bumper
Rear bumper
Side Mirrors
Side Skirts
Catalytic Converters
Front Rotors
Stock VW wheels
Stock Stereo
Side Markers
O2 Sensors
Mirror Controls
Drive Unit

***If you can't catch me on here just e-mail me at [email protected] for any other parts you need. I check my e-mail daily.***

Thanks

·
Registered
8,200 Posts
Note the OP's post count. We know nothing whatsoever about him/her. Buy at your own risk. Don't bother contacting the moderators if a deal you make with a brand new member blows up in your face.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My car's a 2000 Passat 2.8L V6 with 77k miles. I'm usually on VW Vortex that's why I haven't posted on here but I did leave a link to my e-mail for anyone serious about ordering parts from me. I can usually get back to you same day and I'm not on here for any other reason than to get rid of any remaining parts I have left.

Thanks

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Btw If you have any questions send them to me on this thread or e-mail me. For some reason I can't send PM's to anybody yet.

Thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
Parts

Looking to buy the front and rear stock springs and struts/shocks. Please pm me if you still have them. Also looking for tail lights.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
@sk8ah121 Sorry I can't send any PM's yet. I only have one tail light left (rear ps.) I'm not sure if I still have the stock springs either I have to check my garage in the morning. It's been a while since I installed the Intrax springs so 'm not sure where I put the stocks.

Thanks

·
Registered
86 Posts
I want both side mirrors if the heating elements work. PLease give a price shipped to Ohio 45227.

Thanks!

Edit: may also take comfort control module. is this cloth/non-heated or?

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'm looking for some interior door handles and a glove box lid, The door handles I'm looking for are light beige/tan with burr walnut wood trim on them, glove box is light beige/tan too.

If you have these parts still for sale, and they match my interior let me know please. Thanks

1 - 20 of 72 Posts