Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im selling my girl... But I thought I'd give you guys some deals by parting her out, still love the car, but my insurance payments are crazy and its gettin a little hard to keep up. All items in perfect condition unless specified otherwise. In case anyone might be interested she's a '98 1.8t manual, 73k miles, and I'm asking $11,000 as is, or $9,500 parted out to stock condition. Over $5,000 invested in cosmetic upgrades.

-Katzkin Leather seats never installed http://f2.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/jatthewood go here for pics... pics may or may not still work, But they are black leather, with tan SUEDE inserts (matches stock tan interior), and a custom blue and white VW logo custom embroidered near top of front seats (between your shoulder blades). Includes front and rear seats, all headrests, 4 black leather door inserts, and one black leather armrest. Paid $735, selling price: $550 pending sale

-Brand new black floormats with custom "PASSAT" embroidery in tan: $50

-Tinted side markers: $25

-18" Branzach Gunmetal rims and tires, front rim slightly bent on inside of rim (cannot see while on the car) and a small chunk taken out of the outside of same rim, a few minor knicks on rest of rims, rear tires good, front tires need to be changed. Custom center caps with blue and white VW logo. I've gotten more compliments on these rims than any other set. I'm basically only charging for 3 rims and two tires, $400 plus trade for your stock rims/tires

-Votex side skirts painted royal green (stock green color) paid $756 for unpainted parts, selling price: $550 pending sale

-Oettinger front bumper custom molded so you cant see the seam where the oettinger and the stock bumpers meet: small crack near driver side headlight due to a parking lot hit and run: brand new cost $746.10 (according to Autobahnx.com) asking $350 plus trade for your stock bumper, that must some how be the same color as my car, whether our cars be the same color, or you go somewhere to get your stock bumper painted. pending sale

-Oettinger rear bumper: brand new $629.10 asking price: $450 plus trade, or $700 for both front and rear bumpers.

-Tinted taillights: $70 plus trade

-crystal clear corners: $50 pending sale

-Wetterauer 1.0 bar chip for 1998 1.8t manual: $150 pending sale

-HKS ssq blowoff valve with flange: $175 pending sale

Pics of car can be found here: http://photos.yahoo.com/heyretaad

All items are first come first serve. All prices are negotiable although most prices are just about as low as I'm willing to go. I'm located near Los Angeles, and all shipping costs will be paid buy you.

Let the big dogs eat!

·
Registered
665 Posts
2nd for the Wett Chipp
Ill Take the CC Corners
And Can i See pics of the Side Skirts ? I too have a royal Green. :D

·
Registered
665 Posts
Ok I see the pics.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
on the seats, would i have to take my present seat inserts out and put them in the leather seats???

if i had the $$ would be happy to take them off of you hands...well it's nice to dream :cry: :cry:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
14 Participants
[email protected]
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing