Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Parting out a 98 passat. Almost all the body panels are dented, and the motor is spoken for, but there are some parts left on the car. LMK if anybody needs anything. Thanks!

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
How much shipped for the Mirror Adjuster Knob?

·
Registered
11,873 Posts
Dibs on the intieor HVac vents if ter black, also does it have heated seats, I'm looking for the drives side rheostat. Thanks rick

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
If the interior is black, I'd like the the rubber center console inserts, and the floor mats if they're in decent shape.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey guys, there actually isnt much left, i do have the mirror adjuster and I want $25 shipped for that, its in perfect shape. Also have the fender liners but they are in pretty bad shape, i dont think you want those. Don't have any of the other stuff though sorry

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I do have all the glass, except the pssenger front door glass, i have the sunroof, and motor and track, i have the headliner, 5spd fwd trans, axles, shift linkage, etc passenger door card, abs control module, all stock suspension parts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
abs module is good, i just checked it with the vag-com today actually, although i have a guy who has dibs on it.

it was a 1.8t fwd 5sp, and the tranny is good!

headlights and corners are gone

·
Registered
156 Posts
I'd like the antenna (the screw-on whip, not the base), and the throttle body if that isn't going with the engine. Thanks!

·
Registered
842 Posts
is the passenger door card you mentioned from the front and black leather by any chance?

if so- dibs pending price shipped to 14086

1 - 20 of 80 Posts