Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As per this thread, I went to the NYIAS last Monday. Man, it was nice. Lots of current models, exotics, and concepts. I was a little disappointed with the VW booth because I was expecting to see the Golf V. All they had were one of each: V8 Phaeton, W12 Phaeton, V6 Toe-rag, V8 Toe-rag, 1.8T 4-motion B5.5, V6 B5.5, W8 B5.5, 2.0 Golf, 2.0 Jetta, Jetta GLI, 2.0 NB, 2.0 NB convertable, R32, and some kind of sand dune machine. They ran out of VW bags too. :sad:

Anyways, here are some pics. They are in no particular order other than sequential. I want to break up my posts insead of posting all pics at once, so stay tuned for Part 2, Part 3, etc... Thank you Carlito for hosting my pics :bow: :bow: :bow: As soon as I figure out my web server, I'll change the posts to reflect the new address.

Enjoy!

WHO'S THE POST WHORE NOW, B##%&*!!!!!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Those headlights on the Vette are ugly!

Any pictures of the new Landrover Discovery? They've changed the name due to all the bad publicity that SUV has received. L6 or something.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I saw a Maybach when I was visiting Princeston. I wanted to take a picture, but there was a driver in it......

Thought #1: Rich bastard....
Thought #2: That car is ENORMOUS

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
man its so big, look at the room in back!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts