Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am new to this community. I just bought a 2001 B5.5 and I am seeking these two parts for a RHD vehicle. (meaning this part needs to fit the right door). If anyone can help I would be happy.

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
These are the part numbers per ETKA (VW electronic parts catalog)

top picture
3B2 867 180C

bottom picture
3B2 867 172D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm having a warm time finding these parts, apparently these parts are for the 2000 model, but I found the part numbers for mine and still cant find the parts online to purchase.

I've had good luck just googling the part numbers. Happy hunting!

·
Moderator/Administrator
24,462 Posts

These are the parts you are looking for. The grab handle frame and the switch assembly cover that snaps into it. #22, and #15 RHD
individual parts; F >> 3B-1-600 000 Passat/4Motion/Santana (PA) 2001 year Volkswagen EUROPA 867000

There is a 3 digit color code added at the end of the part number that you need to specify. A94 for black, 7DE for grey, 92Y for Beige.
3B2 867 172 E - #15
3B2 867 180 C - #22

Reactions: djblitz

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I cant seem to find any of these online, not even used. Is there anyone in the UK or Aussie maybe that can help me with sourcing these.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Cars245 lists these parts, albeit one in just one color option, and special order. They're in Latvia, as I recall. I bought some parts for my Audi from them.

Note their search engine does not work unless you remove the spaces from the part numbers.

And obvious question, but have you tried a dealer?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I checked the dealer first, they only had 3B2 867 172 E on special order. I was however able to find that part here today at a european parts scrap yard. Just needs some cleaning up and maybe a vinyl wrap or plasti-dip might work. The dealer however cannot even find anything remotely close to 3B2 867 180 C . I will try again on Monday, because I actually used the part number that was listed on the bracket in my car (3B2 867 180 B). So I'll see if I have any luck then.

I checked Cars245, but I can't see a photo of the item, and when buying online that's really important for me. Especially when it's coming from so far away.

Cars245 lists these parts, albeit one in just one color option, and special order. They're in Latvia, as I recall. I bought some parts for my Audi from them.

Note their search engine does not work unless you remove the spaces from the part numbers.

And obvious question, but have you tried a dealer?

·
Moderator/Administrator
24,462 Posts
Good idea, but Dj needs RHD pieces. They are just hard to find anywhere.

Reactions: djblitz
1 - 12 of 12 Posts