Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I just bought a set of 4 sensors with an led display and plan on installing them at the back but unfortunately the labor is quite high and I am thinking on whether I should install them myself or pay someone to do it. I have two questions.
1)Which wire that connects to the tail lights is the reverse light wire specifically?
2) While I make a hole with the included hole saw in the rear bumper is there a chance for the bumper to be cracked?
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi, I bought the Electromagnetic Car Rear Parking Sensor Kit on ebay and installed it. so far they seem to work nicely. Electronic device Technology Electronics Cable Electronics accessory
. the only reason I went for these ones was so that I don't drill into my bumper. I found out afterwards that the holes for the sensors are marked on the bumper, all you have to do is drill them out. I installed it on the inside of the bumper and wired it up to the reverse light. The red circle is where I connected the sensor wires
Bumper Automotive exterior Vehicle Auto part
The blue in the sensor strip, it goes to the inside. The yellow is where you would drill your holes. Bumper Automotive exterior Auto part Vehicle Rim

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.