Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this a little while ago and all i got was Jacob saying that Full Efx was horrible. So is there anyone that has anything good to say about a paint shop in the ATL area. I am going to get my Kamei Grill and Eyelids done this weekend if i can find a good shop.
Also a side question about paint shops in general, is it ok to go to a "collision" and body shop just for painting??? Or should i find just a painting mods shop???
TIA
Jordan

·
Registered
5 Posts
I got rear ended by a ford econoline and went to Classic collision on McFarland and they did a great job on the paint match... they also specialize in custom flames. I guess if you drove an el camino the flames would be more fitting :lol: Located just west of 400, behind southern off-road

·
13,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well for an update, i got a shop now.
Express Auto Body on North Fulton Industrial :thumbup:
Got a quote from them and DZIGNER used them so i will be droping some stuff off this weekend probably.

·
Registered
550 Posts
rollininstyle2004, I was reading your thread about the trunk latch/microswitch failure and some of your comments were favorable to an area body shop. Who might that be? With respect to your recent body work, are you speaking of Express Auto Body? -M.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Thanks for the info. I'll try not to break my arm as I pat myself on the back for knowing how to use the advanced search features. I work off Windward Pkwy, so maybe I'll see you sometime.

·
13,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MarkySparky said:
Thanks for the info. I'll try not to break my arm as I pat myself on the back for knowing how to use the advanced search features. I work off Windward Pkwy, so maybe I'll see you sometime.
Yea, im off of Kimball Bridge so we arent to far away :thumbup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts