Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all:

New member here. I've got a 2002 4MO V6, looking to spice things up a bit. Anybody know of any packaged mods, like the "stage 1" kits available for mustangs? Springs/shocks, air filter, maybe a chip or supercharger, all matched for superior performance? If not, I'm down for recomendations as to what to do. I want more power, I've got the tiptronic, and probably want to improve the stance and cornering a bit.
Thanks,

JK

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
welcome and do some reading. Do a lot of reading actually. Most, if not all of your questions are addressed in the many thousands of threads on here. You just gotta be patiend and explore.

You can start here: http://www.clubb5.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=52210&highlight= a nice primer on V6 mods

but the short answer is no, there are no "packaged" mod upgrades out there.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey- thanks! I tried searching for the packages, and didn't find anything. My broad upgrade question was a little premature without a thorough seach, sorry bout that. That link is great, I'm reading all I can handle.

JK

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
ksdesq
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing