Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For everyone who responded to our intro price on our new B5 & B5.5 apron here is the sneak peek from the new mold that was made after fitment issues the first time around in designing. We have the molds perfect now and will be manufacturing them for the public. Be sure to post your name to reserve yours for the first run batch price special of $185.00. See the GB fourm.

Here is the picture of the B5. The B5.5 will come soon after the fine tuning is done.

<![CDATA[For everyone who responded to our intro price on our new B5 & B5.5 apron here is the sneak peek from the new mold that was made after fitment issues the first time around in designing. We have the molds perfect now and will be manufacturing them for the public. Be sure to post your name to reserve yours for the first run batch price special of $185.00. See the GB fourm.

Here is the picture of the B5. The B5.5 will come soon after the fine tuning is done.

[Modified by P&P Motorsports, 9:09 AM 2/16/2003]

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Re: P&P Motorsports rear apron update from earlier post! (P&P Motorsports)

Nice

·
Registered
2,800 Posts

I was just wondering, does that really cool Racing strip tape come with the rear apron. And do you supply enough to do the whole car or do I have to source my own?

Like I said in the other post you made, Nice stuff guys!
I'd love one, but my wife might notice that one. Maybe not though!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Re: P&P Motorsports rear apron update from earlier post! (Chas)

I like it can't wait to see it painted.

·
Registered
5,252 Posts

great price at $185! looks like a toned down Oettinger. If I didn't have the Oettinger (aka overpriced) already, I'd definitely jump on this.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Re: P&P Motorsports rear apron update from earlier post! (schmove)

Seeing this finished will really be something to look forward too and adding a nice exhaust or two would really set it off.

Now can it get to Canada in the B5.5 model!

·
Registered
1,522 Posts

looks good

·
Registered
232 Posts
Re: P&P Motorsports rear apron update from earlier post! (b5bel)

looks like the Caractere rear apron except for that line on the sides. looks good

·
Registered
92 Posts

very interested!! this replaces the stock lower unpainted piece, right? any idea on clearance with the Brullen exhaust? I was planning on adding the Zender cutout to my stock piece and having it painted, but I would much rather do this instead.

Steve

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: P&P Motorsports rear apron update from earlier post! (indigoblau)

Rear is a glass piece which slips over the stock piece and is the same height so if your aftermarket exhauest works on a stock piece then it will work on this one also. They come from the glass shop in a primed state and you can paint them yourself or we can get them painted for you at our partner shop "K Daddy’s Kustoms".As for the B5.5 I am planning on going down to pick the new mold piece up this week and I will post some pics of that for you.

Thanks Jerry P&P Motorsports

·
Registered
6,444 Posts

How does it connect? Forgive my ignorance on such matters
this is the first body piece I've ever looked at.

Any thought on what painting would run?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: P&P Motorsports rear apron update from earlier post! (jwilker)

Jwilker, if you have a paint shop install it for you, they will use a body panel adhesive on the under side to secure it. If you install it yourself then you can pick a tube of the adhesive up at your local auto paint supplier or sometimes at your local Pep boys as an example.

I spoke with the painter today and he said around $125 to $150. He wants to looks at it first to give a accurate price.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.