Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im considering the possiblity of getting a custom paint job on my ride to an Audi Dolphin Grey. Can anyone p-chop my car to a dolphin grey, with Black euro rub strips instead of the chrome pieces i have. Also anyone got any idea of a good place in the Cali to go for a good paint job and how much...I know its a lot to ask. but thx for any help.

·
Registered
149 Posts
im not familiar with the color youre speaking of. can you link me to an example? or a picture of flipper? :p

EDIT: Your headlights are badass.

DoubleEDIT: Yeah thats gonna be a decent amount of money for a few shades darker. Driving around at dusk will have the same effect and itll be a billion times cheaper. :)

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah wetworks was the first place that came to mind, and id be more than willing to make the trek down there for a quality job. Now with the phot chopping anyone?

Edison

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
FYI watworks want $7000 for a full respray like gufie's. Dolphin gray is not very different then the color you already have (more of a mix between silverstone and blue anthracite), so I'de say dont even wory about painting the engine bay, jams, or trunk. Just an exterior respray should cost you no more then 2000-3500, depending on the shop. oh and euro rub strips will run you 200 bux if you get it from the dealer in germany. :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
1EDYSON said:
Im considering the possiblity of getting a custom paint job on my ride to an Audi Dolphin Grey. Can anyone p-chop my car to a dolphin grey, with Black euro rub strips instead of the chrome pieces i have. Also anyone got any idea of a good place in the Cali to go for a good paint job and how much...I know its a lot to ask. but thx for any help.
Hows This?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.