Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hopefully the car will get here soon!! Some people are waiting for the car so it can be fitted with some "goddies" :lol:

Darin

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not here fast enough!!!

Darin

·
Registered
455 Posts
Here are some pics of my new ride. It was sad to see my passat go after only having it for a year, but I fell in love with the R32. A lot more power and I get to keep the 4motion. And the exhaust note is infectious.....

·
Registered
57 Posts
dads shop got one delievered on friday in the ice, and dude picked it up within like two hours. it was soooo hott. there is supposed to be another one coming in on monday ill see if hell take pics for me.(then ill try to figure out to post them).

·
Registered
455 Posts
Sharky said:
Remind me why buy it over a WRX again?
Remind me why buy the WRX over an R32 right now, and please tell me you have more of a reason then straight line acceleration b/c Im bored of that argument.....

·
6th Grade
14,918 Posts
screeech1 said:
Sharky said:
Remind me why buy it over a WRX again?
Remind me why buy the WRX over an R32 right now, and please tell me you have more of a reason then straight line acceleration b/c Im bored of that argument.....
Lessee.....less money to buy, better fuel mileage, I hate Haldex anything, easier to work on, easier to get parts for....

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Congrats on the ride! :thumbup: I thought they would only come in blue or silver... The red IMO looks the best on Golfs! Too bad they aren't available in Canada. :(

I've spent at least 10 minutes admiring your car now. Are the brakes really blue?

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Kiyoshi said:
Because the R32's a VW :p
"Ding, ding, ding... we have a winnnnah"

The best reason to buy it all day!!!

Sucks for all you who have had bad experiences with VW, we've had 6 and only one bad and the dealer bought it back.

Also, my local dealer takes care of me and provides a free loaner if I need it :)

Oh yeah, back on topic, the R32 is hott!!!!

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
dapperdill said:
Sucks for all you who have had bad experiences with VW, we've had 6 and only one bad and the dealer bought it back.
those aren't very good odds :suspicio: then again this is only my second and I'm in a bad way

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
R32's my fave normal production car right now (ie non-exotic). Love the red. Just don't get caught by police since they seem to like pulling over hot red vehicles :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts