Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Founder
18,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the greatest parts of the magazine industry is immersing yourself in the back catalog of old issues and seeing how the world has changes with time. Not surprisingly, our covers have reflected the decades they were born into: In the ’50s, the covers of MotorTrend were beautifully sketched and simply done, whereas in […]
The post Our Favorite MotorTrend Covers From the Past 70 Years appeared first on MotorTrend.

More on this...

·
Registered
1 Posts

in 1999 I test drove a new Passat at night and became smitten, fell in love with the cobalt blue instrumentation with bright red markers. Something happened to me emotionally and I knew that
I had to have a new Passat. I became a madman, had to have that car, It's all I thought about, I was consumed with it. Shortly after purchase I chipped it, gave it 197 horsepower with 250lbs of
torque and it became a little rocket. the wild turbo kicked in at 2000 rpm and went up to over 5,000 rpms. I kept the car for 8 years, put a walnut burl dash kit in it, it was really cool. I just came back
here to tell my sad story, my beginnings with the
b5

1 - 2 of 2 Posts