Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to get ahold of Clay, but I see that he is on vacation. I ordered a Eibach Pro System for my 2001.5 Passat GLX 4Motion, and instead received the system for the FWD Passat. I called the rack and they said the part number was what they had on file, and it matches the number on Eibach's website. Did I get a box with the wrong items? E-mail me or PM me for more details.
Thanks

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tried..

I called yesterday and the person who attempted to assist me could not figure it out. The parts# at the rack and stock# from Eibach match, but he couldn't understand that maybe I had been sent the wrong items. He asked me to call back on Monday to speak with Clay, but from reading it seems Clay will be out. I don't want to take the chance of reordering for fear I'll end up with in the same situation. :cry: :cry:

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
Okay, i had almost the same problem from Tire Rack with my H&Rs. The reason is they do not have the right stuff for the 01.5s programmed or something like that. I called them and i didnt really get any help other than well call you back when we figure out the problem. I sent clay a message ( i know he is on vacation now) and he responeded and had it solved in 1 hour new springs were shipped in 2 days and they picked up the old ones at not charge to me. Id just wait untill clay got back if you cant get any help from the other people at Tire Rack, you might also want to contact Oscar, i believe Clay said he would be filling in for him untill he got back form vacation.
HTH
-Jordan

·
Registered
2 Posts
KC10boom said:
I tried to get ahold of Clay, but I see that he is on vacation. I ordered a Eibach Pro System for my 2001.5 Passat GLX 4Motion, and instead received the system for the FWD Passat. I called the rack and they said the part number was what they had on file, and it matches the number on Eibach's website. Did I get a box with the wrong items? E-mail me or PM me for more details.
Thanks
If you are still needing help with this, please give me a call at 800.428.8355 Ext 286.

·
Registered
2 Posts
KC10boom said:
Thanks
Per our conversation this morning on the phone, I have found the answer. This is the right kit for your car.

Thank you,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.