Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the onset of the warm weather, I am thinking about continuing with my modest modifications. I have a 2000 B5 Variant, which as you know has no exterior factory chrome other than the emblems. I am considering adding chrome mirror covers, outside chrome door handles and chrome roof rails. Too much??

·
needs more cowbell
5,946 Posts
i like the look of the roof rails, but personally unless you're getting some kind of deal for buying all at once, i would do these each individually. then you can see each 'stage' of your alterations. i'm not too fond of the door handle covers or mirror covers, but that's my opinion as solicited originally. :roll:

you gotta do what you like though.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I agree, doing it in stages might be best. And I think the chrome roof rails are the best starting point. Those things are sweet.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
GonnaBe1 said:
With the onset of the warm weather, I am thinking about continuing with my modest modifications. I have a 2000 B5 Variant, which as you know has no exterior factory chrome other than the emblems. I am considering adding chrome mirror covers, outside chrome door handles and chrome roof rails. Too much??
What color is your ride again? If it is black................schweet!!! But I am partial. :)

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
glxpassat said:
GonnaBe1 said:
What color is your ride again? If it is black................schweet!!! But I am partial. :)
Sorry, I never did say what color my car is...it is in fact Black Magic Pearl.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts