Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As most of you know, I installed the RS6 catback exhaust system about a month ago. Well, I went on three weeks leave to Georgia and took my ECU and TCU for an AWE/GIAC upgrade. 8)

In the mean time, my friend installed an EVOMS cold air intake while the car was in storage. We returned from Atlanta to Frankfurt this morning, reinstalled the hardware and took her for a spin.

I slowed down at 245 KPH! This was only because I have winter tires rated for 210 KPH only... :crazy:

Do the math, 245 KPH is 152 MPH. I have only traveled this fast before on my 1988 Honda CBR600. The scary thing is, I still had pedal left.

I guess I will take the video camera for a speedo shot (and my friend to do the filming) once the "Y" rated 225/17-45 P6000's are mounted for the summer season.

My butt-dyno feels at least another 20 or 30 horsepower resulting from these mods...

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
will do, if julian will host it. I am thinking about making a 15 second MPG.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Sounds like a great mod. Could you tell us what the differences are with the design of the RS6 exhaust system? Does the car sound different? What about replacing the stock cats with high flow cats for additional power?

Sure would love to see pictures of the exhaust and cold air intake................. :bow:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
29 Posts
My german's rusty...ok, non-existent...

would this fit a 4motion sedan, and how can I tell if they are still for sale and how much shipping would be to North America?

Danke!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yep! Mine is a 4-Mo... I don't know if he has any systems for sale at the moment. Email Oli at: [email protected] t-online.de, I think he understands English. He quoted me a price of $125.00 to ship to the US.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts