Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I'm Urlik's Hero
9,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short;

Small alliance, loads of gold, one member totally undefended. I share a tip with eshrules, we go in, one town each, take loads of gold and goods. Guy gets pissed off, whines. I suggest that, with 2.5m and 0 military, he's an easy target. I tell him I'm done pillaging and suggest he builds some sort of defence.

He messages me back;

"The only reason all my towns are undefended is because I'm expanding everything I can as soon as possible.With you and your other alliance member attacking me,how am I supposed to do what I need to do?Especially when the other attacker is someone from your alliance.Makes it suspicious to me that 2 random attacks come from the same team.Well,I've already alerted my allaince and I'm awaiting their response.I for one try to avoid wars and battles since I like peaceful villages/towns."

I'm about to reply with;

"Your undefended towns were within spitting distance of a clump of our members. We tend to share tips and pointers.

You say you are expanding and I empathise. As I advised you in my first message, my attacks have stopped.

If you feel you need to involve your alliance, then so be it, however, should this go to war my alliance will respond with its full force."

There's a few of us within a 10 island radius of their alliance, we can take them easily (eshrules and I may even be able to do it ourselves).

How do I play this?

J-Rad - any contact from the SKE alliance?

·
I'm Urlik's Hero
9,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'll reply to this myself.

SKE are an alliance of 9.

Of those 9 members, 5 are inactive/vacationing. The remaining 4 have a combined military score of 4,078

They claim to be allied with WLA - see here for their specs http://www.passatworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=270916

They also claim to be allied with BRO (one spot above us) and YFT (an alliance of one)

·
Registered
9,780 Posts
I got a message from some chump that was complaining about being attacked but he provided no useful info with his banter. When I get a chance later I'll see where he is from.

IMO, if he had 2.5M in gold and no army, he more/less invited you to come pillage him. His response is laughable. Who's not trying to build, if he valued his possessions as much as he claims, he'd protect them. Tell him you changed your mind and are going to bleed him dry.

·
I'm Urlik's Hero
9,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was just getting ready to visit him again when I noticed he's gone on vacation.

Such a shame.

Guess I'll have to turn my attention on the remaining 3.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts