Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Omori
Really has sum good stuff, like this turbine rpm that AWE dosent carry :weirdo: but when i tried to contact them

:shock: Then I got this email
:cry: :cry:
Please be advised at this time that Omori Meter North America has unexpectedly ceased operations for the time being. Our manufacturer in Japan has been unable to fulfill its contractual obligations to us, leaving us with little to no inventory of gauges and parts to provide our North American customer base with an appropriate level of service. At this time, new Omori Meter products will no longer be available in North America until the situation can be rectified. Currently, we are taking legal action on behalf of ourselves and our customers to restore distribution and provide the service you deserve.

If you are a current customer in need of service, we regret to inform you we will be unable to provide you assistance at this time. Since the manufacturer is unable to or simply refuses to supply us with replacement gauges and parts, we have no way of providing you warranty service. This is beyond our control, and we sincerely apologize. Please understand that Omori Meter Mfg, Co., Ltd, in Japan is solely responsible for the current situation we face, and that we have been left with no support from them just as you, our paying customers and distributors, have.

Regards,

· Registered
965 Posts
Omori Does make nice gauges.
AWE only carry's the boost gauge for right now but do have plans for other gauges. AWE had omori custum make the gauges that they sell so that the lighting and font match exactly the VW gauges of 99 and up.
See My post "Good news from AWE" for what they will be carrying.

http://www.omori-na.com
Same as your email.

I emailed the parent company in Japan 3 months ago and am still waiting for a reply.

Pete

· Registered
165 Posts
OK time to bring you up to speed the "Old" Omori-na is no more. It has been replaced with omoriusa.com.......... Long story. AWE, Group-S and J-spectuning are now carring the gauges for omori in the US now. Both Group-S and J-Spec carry the meterswith the Omori badge and AWE with the AWE badge.

www.gruppe-s.com
www.j-spectuning.com
www.awe-tuning.com

Nate

· Registered
965 Posts
Nate said:
OK time to bring you up to speed the "Old" Omori-na is no more. It has been replaced with omoriusa.com.......... Long story. AWE, Group-S and J-spectuning are now carring the gauges for omori in the US now. Both Group-S and J-Spec carry the meterswith the Omori badge and AWE with the AWE badge.

www.gruppe-s.com
www.j-spectuning.com
www.awe-tuning.com

Nate
http://www.j-spectuning.com/omori_vw.htm
for what is available as of now.
Cheaper than the AWE price and they don't say AWE on the face.

Pete

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.