Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Thanks guys, that's my car and I'll do what ever I want to to it. Chicks dig it so go kick yourself and the high horse you rode in on :thumbdow:
:thumbdow:

I always be K
L no matter what you say and you can

·
Registered
177 Posts
I think you started off really good! But Passats arent Asian imports. Thats like of like if Tony Hawk were to wear a Football jersey and some pads to a highschool football game. He's not a football play, so why dress like one. That wasn't intended to as rude as it sounded that just all I could think of. I would loose the decal. Possibly keep the lights, but only if I smoked them so they didn't look like I pulled them of a honda....A Passat is all about style and class, they don't look fast, they look expensive. Stick with classy yet sporty mods and the chicks will think you work for a big company, and make big bucks.. I'm broke, but my car looks like Im a Bank executive. Unfortunately I don't have a camera.....remember, I'm broke. But its your car, you do what floats your boat, If myself or someone else doesn't like it, They don't have to look at it. Right?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Tony Hawk is a Professional Skateboarder, he's tall and lanky. he's over thirty, thats my point. He doesn't really fit the profile, but he's dressed up like thats what he is.. You know the whole duck analogy, or if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and sounds like a duck, it must me a duck. well, your car looks like a ricer, runs like a German, and sounds like a German. well, it must not be a ricer. Why make it look like one, You've turned your car into an Asian Crossdresser. Still not trying to be rude, I just don't have a lot of tact. Sorry

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
why would someone want to drive around with those vinyl decals on the car :crazy:

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Tony is my neighbor. :p

Boris, dude, it looks great! Do you still have the Neon setup? :thumbup: :wink: 8)

Thumbs up to my number one pimp! :p you be stylin'

·
Registered
213 Posts
Boris said:
Thanks guys, that's my car and I'll do what ever I want to to it. Chicks dig it so go kick yourself and the high horse you rode in on :thumbdow:
:thumbdow:

I always be K
L no matter what you say and you can
I may be smoking
but I don't believe that is your car Boris.

My first impression of that car is that it is something that I would expect to see in Germany.

My second impression of this car is that it is in Germany because the van in the background appears to have European tags.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ALRIGHT! I guess if you're in a country other than the U.S. its OKAY because that type of STICKER is just soooooo played out here in the states it makes me want to :puke:

·
Registered
745 Posts
Hey, to each their own... I don't like it either... the lights and the decals aren't for a passat.. In my opinion they are not for any car.. i like my cars very sublte in the outside.. but as i said, to each their own... if you like it.. then its cool... the person that started this topic shouldnt have done wat he did.. oh well

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
About this Discussion
78 Replies
46 Participants
1.8Tabamoura
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing