Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
so i was looking around on dub-nation trying to find some old pics and came across this one

so lets see some pics of b5s and b5.5s that arent around much anymore...

oh and thanks for the pics bernie

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
Lets see if i can remember:

1st Post: That was Tasani's project car for CB5...i think it caught on fire or something like that...not sure what ever happened to it.

2nd Post: Not sure whose car that was, but it was the DubTecknik widebody project car

3rd Post: 1st car was James Wie before it was wrecked then smurfisized. Not sure about the 2nd car other then a clean silver B5.5 with some BBS CHs

4th Post: 1st car was the infamous Salt Wagon (Salty D) which was stolen a while back :(

5th Post: I know that car...just not sure whose it was...

6th Post: First car was Tracy's wagon...WunderWagen (sp?). 2nd car was Femi's, 3rd was I believe the Boston Acoustics/JL car...not sure on the 4th one either...

7th Post: I see a wetworks banner in the first car...not sure who owned either of those though...

·
13,138 Posts
10th Post: That was Passatlover's car...it caught on fire...then was fixed up and sold...someone bought it on here i believe. 2nd car is OCTICK or something like that...not sure how he spelt it...

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
haha the salt wagon is sexy. i think i just posted up pretty much every old school b5 that was around...no more?

·
13,138 Posts
haha the salt wagon is sexy. i think i just posted up pretty much every old school b5 that was around...no more?
Yea...D's wagon was PIMP...his B5 was amazing too.

You pretty much covered the West coast ones...there are still a bunch of East Coast OGs that you dont have though. Like all off EEP (Joe, Jon, Jeff, etc.)

1 - 20 of 72 Posts