Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New wheels and tires, abd grill, and got rid of the limo tint... What do ya'll think??? Comments are welcome..

Old Look

New Look

[/img]
[/img]

I know I need to repaint my calipers :sad: , but they are gonna be black next time :lol:

Wheels Pic

·
Banned
1,324 Posts
i think the tint made the car look better... black cars should be tinted...

i think the new wheels are better as well...

but when you got the new grill you shoulda just elimintaed the Euro plate... played out man...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all the comments guys, looks like I'll be making another trip to the tint shop soon so I can make the car look better, and I really regret taking the tint off because of how hot its been here in Texas lately and this is only the beginning of the summer. :shock:

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Very nice change up for your B5, I like it. I personally would say you should go get that tint back, maybe not limo again, but something decently dark. The new wheels look good as well. Correct me if I'm wrong, are those Gladiators? Did you get them from the Wheel Exchange? If so I would really like to see some closer shots of them please. The ABT grill looks very similar to the Kamei grill, what is the difference between the two? All I could see was the bottom lip of the grill on the ABT looks to be thicker. Last comment.... I would get rid of the chrome mirror covers, but that's just me. :roll:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
SeattleReign:

Yes the wheels are the gladiators and I got them from the wheel exchange, the abd grill it looks to be thicker from the bottom and it has an opening on top to let air in to the intake. I'll post some pics of the wheels later...Thanks

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Grill and Wheels look great! Much better. Had that grill been availible when I got my Kamei, I don't things would have turned out the same!

So....Re-tint it I got mine at a big place on N. Lamar (i think)

Tint the tails while you're at it,

And paint the calipers SILVER, not black.

Does anyone else find it odd you drove to the exact same place to re-do the pictures? :???:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.