Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright...

I have been researching coilovers for the past couple of weeks. I was pretty much sold on the KW VARIANT 1 package. However, after speaking with Eric at Supreme Power, he got me thinking about FK HIGHSPORT.
:???:
So my dilema is...which one? Keeping in mind that I am not going for a "monster" drop (I am more of the practical sort...New England makes for ugly roads). And I will be running ACE LOLA 17"s.

Suggestions are MUCH appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
KW Variant 1 is what I'd choose. I have FK's on my GTI and KW on my B5. Although different cars, the valving and whatnot should be comparable. The FK's feel too "soft" so to speak, it's not as controlled feeling as with the KW's. Of course Eric would suggest FK since he sells them. And looking at the website they don't seem to offer KW....

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
well i hope the FK products are decent caus iprobly have a set ordered :eek:

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
Oh I'm not saying they're crap. My FK Silverline Coilovers are very nice indeed. Also a damn good set of coilovers for the price that I got them for ($800)!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
schmove
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing