Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So me and my dog were riding in my 2000 V6 Passat. Everyone in their right mind knows that the passat the the sweeetest race car EVER. When I drive down Queens blvd bitches are lying up the streets to jump inside. Ask anyone from the QNS. You gotta be carefull though, there are a lot of haters on the Boulevard. So I was driving down going to my frinds house when some jerk in a supra rides up next to me. Hes like, Yo I heard passats are so Sweet, and you are toatally the man, but my supra has vin deisel love. I was like bitch, look at me, I look like Vin Deisel, I got one up on you. He really wanted to race so I was like ok, lets do it. I opened up the windows and was like, "Dog, better buckle up, we got a fight n our hands". The supra guys had his hands on his clutch but he didnt know I had a secret weapon. AUTO TRANNY BITCH! only herbs use manual. Shit, I let the computer do my work for me. What year is this? 2004 . So I scream out "You got mail bitch" and punch it. the supra guy tried to start but over revved and killed his engine. ha. QNS strikes again,

·
Registered
606 Posts
was the bitches givin you head too, like what always happins in these stories
or did you steal the supra guys bitch when you crossed a finish line a mile, oopps, i mean 1/4 mile down the road.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.