Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

Oh crap what have I done, have I created a monster?

:nervous:

HELP!!!!

New mods:

Dietrich RS4 Front Bumper
Painted Lower Valances
Boeser CF Hood - Thanks to Paul(quality_sound) :bow: :bow: :bow: PAUL dude thanks sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much, its amazing, Paul its amazing thanks sooo much again!

Who ever hit my car, this is only sweet justice!

Dont be scared it wont bite :weirdo:

Rich :)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Sweet ride! Excellent work. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Boris said:
190hp V6? So where's the monster?
Well ok ok ok its not an all powerful beast like Julian's but it has a little more then 190HP, I might be almost around 215HP(estimatioin), intake exhaust and chip but a dyno would sure be nice to do someday!

Cant a moster just look scary? :D Hey Boris stop steeling the show :lol: :lol: Just kidding!

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tom

You must really want an answer, two posts!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

To paint the front bumper and lowers was $800 and it was laser matched paint so there is NO difference between the two and it is holding up great because of a super strong clear coat we put on to with stand the test of time.

·
Registered
745 Posts
nice work ritch! It looks pretty good :) I do agree with the ppl that said Kamei grille, painted mesh and I suggest some clear headlights (or since u are in a mood of spending, some HIDs). yeah, why not?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Wind_509 said:
That hood is amazing, man do i love those pics! :shock:
Your car looks real good bro...
One thing i don't understand is the hood, for me it gives a Camry look to the front :lol: . Maybe it's just me but i prefere addons for the lights...

But your car looks good, really.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.